|Job Title:||PHP Developer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£350.0 - £450.0 per day|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Faulkner|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 11:48|
PHP Developer // Birmingham // 6-12 month contract // £350-450
We are looking for brilliant PHP developers (Zend2 or Symfony) to work for our client based in Birmingham on an exciting digital Transformation project. This is an initial 6-month contract with extensions.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment, helping to digitise and improve online services. Being a hands-on development role, you will be able to take an active role in making sure you build things the right way, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
You will be someone that loves solving hard technical challenges and producing clean code, but that also realises the product and the end-user's experience is the most important thing. You need to care about the users and think beyond just the technical challenges.
- You have exemplary web development experience, working on high volume, complex systems (bonus points for real-time transaction-based system).
- Understanding SOLID principles, TDD/BDD and similar friends.
- Writing code that can be extended, modified, tested and refactored without any problems.
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
- You're used to working collaboratively, participating in code reviews, and being a team player.
- Experience in building parallel or concurrent applications - Rest API's
- Experience with software architectures like microservices
- PHP and modern PHP frameworks (Symfony2 or Zend 2)
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Familiarity with OWASP and Linux
If you'd like to hear more, please click and apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's