|Latest jobs:||London, England|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
A very exciting opportunity has just been presented to me by a Microsoft Gold Partner who, due to increased business growth, are on the hunt for an experienced Project Manager. The Client offers the opportunity to work on D365 projects across the UK. Due to the geographical spread on these projects, my client are looking for Project Managers with Dynamics AX experience who are based UK wide, in a homebased role.
What they require from you:
· Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
· Facilitate the definition of project scope, risks, goals and deliverables.
· Define project tasks and resource requirements.
· Develop full scale project plans.
· Manage project budget.
· Manage project resource allocation.
· Track project deliverables and issues using appropriate tools.
· Provide direction and support to project team.
· Constantly monitor and report on progress of the projects to all stakeholders.
· Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
· Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
· Project evaluations and assessment.
This vacancy offers an excellent salary and an opportunity to further your career in Dynamics AX, so what are you waiting for?
DD: 0203 763 7161
MOB: 07469 870 427