Project Manager - Permanent - North Lanarkshire - Up to £70k
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Permanent - North Lanarkshire - Up to £70k|
|Location:||North Lanarkshire, Scotland|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Arun Dey|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 16:01|
Project Manager - Permanent - North Lanarkshire - Up to £70k (Dependent on candidate experience)
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent basis. Based in North Lanarkshire, the successful candidate will play a key role in the development and maintenance of project plans.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the development team to ensure the architecture design and timelines for each project;
- Liaising with key stakeholders in order to ensure that the project is running to time and budget;
- Leading on the identification and management of any risks to the project.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working within the public sector;
- A track record of working within an agile environment;
- Experience managing complex Digital Transformation Projects of high value - across multiple workstreams desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
This position offers a base salary of up to £70 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits such as an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's