|Job Title:||Report Developer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Garbutt|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 16:18|
Birmingham - Permanent
£38,000 - £42,000pa
My client is a global organisation looking for a Report Developer to join their ranks and offer support throughout the organisation to a number of departments. These departments range from Finance, BIS, BD and Leadership.
- Use reporting tools to enhance and develop management information and reports.
- Be the main support for user queries and ad hoc request directed from different departments.
- Maintain a good technical knowledge of financial systems used and the various integrations to the change management teams.
- Scope, design and create reports for internal and external client requirements.
- Ensure good data governance, system controls and documentation.
- Ensure that system setup, configuration records & processes are documented and up to date.
Experience, one or more of the following:
- SSRS Reporting and MI Tools (Cognos etc)
- SQL Server
- Aderant Expert
- IntApp Time and DTE or IntApp Integrate/Flow
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and want to hear more please reach out and we can have a confidential conversation!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's