|Job Title:||Ruby Developer|
|Salary:||£600.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Faulkner|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 16:03|
Ruby on Rails Developer // 3 Months // London // £650 inside IR35
We are looking for a talented combined Front End and Back End Ruby Developer with significant experience of software development and product creation ideally with common platform experience to develop web based products. Following Agile working practices, the developer will work with Delivery Managers and other team members to deliver a product through to public beta. Utilising GDS templates where possible.
- GDS Standards.
- Ruby on Rails
- Test Driven Development using rspec o Amazon Web Services dev ops
- Working with GIT/GITHub.
- Experience of working within a Central Government Department in the Digital space
- An excellent communicator and the gravitas to build relationships with team and Delivery Leads
- An open, positive and 'can do' attitude that builds confidence and credibility both within the team and across stakeholder groups
- Contribute to the User Stories and refinements to ensure we have a consistent understanding across the board.
- Ability to create design Patterns or common integrations to improve the delivery across the team.
- Team player that works collaboratively to achieve common goals and mentor and encourage junior developers
- Contribute in Retrospectives and encourage positive ways of working, demonstrate best practice and contribute to improving the Agile ways of working and associated governance.
If this sounds like you then apply here, or call Phoebe on: 0117 3320 825.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's