|Latest jobs:||London, England|
|Salary:||Up to £75000.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Senior Business Analyst Job Vacancy
We have a client who is in the verge of modernising their tech stack, leveraging the latest and best in class tools to build a cutting-edge payments gateway. Our Client primarily build APIs to support the payment process you will therefore need an expert level of understanding on payments and modern APIs with a proven ability of converting 3rd party specifications into detailed user storied for engineer's consumption.
- Knowledgeable in payments domain
- Expert understanding of modern APIs development and documentation
- Ability to consume large technical specifications and distill the salient points to inform engineering changes
- Experienced in designing and implementing Business Analysis artefacts
- Experienced in analysing and modelling business processes
- Experienced of specifying and shaping new software features
- Experienced of working with software development teams in an agile environment
- Executing problem definition, requirements engineering, risk escalation, solution design, coordination of communication
- Planning, estimate tracking and progress reporting for own work and that of relevant team members.
- Collaboration with other solution designers and stakeholders as well as defining and managing effective stakeholder relationships.
- Supporting delivery teams with any complex issues or necessary mediation - in particular taking personal responsibility to answer questions that arise
- Ensuring that the deliverables are of the desired content, suitability and quality.
- Problem solving and investigation.