Senior Business Analyst - Work from Home
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - Work from Home|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vibhor Agarwal|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 10:12|
Senior Business Analyst - Work from home
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the delivery of business change within our clients' organisations. Working across the project lifecycle, you will work alongside business colleagues and third party providers in a highly collaborative and delivery focused environment. With a proactive approach and strong analytical skills, you will be enthusiastic about your work and enjoy working within a growing global team. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the business requirements and outcomes are delivered. The role is home based with occasional travel to Europe.
The key responsibilities of the Global Senior Business Architect are:
- Work proactively with the key business stakeholders to define project objectives and scope.
- Lead key projects / strategic initiatives ensuring facts, insight and big picture thinking drive the evaluation of strategic initiatives
- Analyse business process, applications, integration and data issues and take initiative in resolution, including configuration of business processes.
- Document as is and to be determined processes in detail to a high level of accuracy.
- Mentor junior Business Analysts and support and mentor colleagues in delivering change
- Work as part of a project team, reporting progress and escalating issues to the team in a timely manner to ensure successful completion of project/reviews.
- Identification, shaping & scoping of all appropriate business architecture and design activities on a project, including the detailed output documentation required
- To utilise best practice tools and techniques to aid communication and understanding, ensuring project documentation is fit for purpose
- Planning and management of own activities and agreement of approach to analysis with the Project Manager
- Accurately assess and effectively communicate the impact of business, operational and technical change
- Pro-actively drive the definition of change, taking ownership / accountability for ensuring that end to end scope and impacts of change are understood by all affected parties
- Proactively work with the project or programme manager in a collaborative manner to ensure successful delivery of project deliverables or programmes of work
- Report to the Project Manager on the projects and programme status from a business perspective
- Provide the Project Manager with an up to date view of the resource utilisation and requirements of the project/programme
If this sounds like you or if you'd like to find out more about the role, please contact Vibhor on 02037727577
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's