Senior D365 Developer - Exclusive Role
|Job Title:||Senior D365 Developer - Exclusive Role|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Bodenham|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 09:58|
Senior D365 Developer - £55,000 - £65,000 - Central London - Exclusive
Hunter Charles is partnered with a well-established tech company in Central London who are seeking an experienced Senior D365 Developer. Our client is becoming a market leader within their space and is now looking to expand, you will be joining in time for an exciting global roll-out.
We are looking for D365 Developers who have a keen interest for new and emerging technologies, who are happy to take on their next challenge.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for emerging technologies, and able to pick up new tech fast
- Quick learner and be a developer who can make a quick impact
- Appreciation of best agile development practices
- Someone who is self-sufficient and able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- D365 Ops & Finance development (AX experience is not enough, you must be competent in all aspects of D365, from LCS, environments to coding, build release
- D365 Talent
- Entity store and Common Data Services
- Logic Apps, Power Apps, data objects, DevOps, VSTS
- Database, Intermediate SQL (Stored Procedures etc.) Data Lake and Data warehousing experience design setup would be a benefit.
· Entry into a bonus scheme that significantly affects the salary and healthcare benefits
- Be part of a company that has driven a fresh approach and adopted latest technology from the start
- Be involved in a Global D365 roll-out project
Interview time slots lined up for next week - Apply now to avoid missing out!
Find my details below to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's