Senior Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Delivery Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£13 - £14 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Faulkner|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 15:35|
Senior Delivery Manager // Permanent / Contract // London
Are you seeking a new and exceptional opportunity that will serve the benefit of the public?
As Senior Delivery Manager you will be joining a market leading organisation in Central London. They are building a Digital, Data and Technology (DDaT) driven organisation and will lead industry by showcasing best practice when dealing with data, digital and technology in their sector. Their more modern, insight-driven, innovative approach to DDaT will provide outstanding experiences at the right cost.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work to in a collaborative way. This will involve managing the delivery of a specific data driven service and transformation working alongside a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital, policy and regulation team(s), whilst helping to ensure the business is increasingly focused on consumer outcomes and delivering at pace.
Skills and experience:
Proven ability delivering large scale agile projects with experience of organisational design and change management
- Experience within data driven roles, with data exchange, and cloud.
- Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery
- Experience in leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of multidisciplinary teams
- Able to be articulate and credible at a senior level
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important
- coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints
- Manages risks, budgets and people
- Work with the Product Manager / Product Owner to collaboratively define dynamic roadmaps for any given product and translate these into user stories
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage
£45,000 - £65,000
Attractive pension and benefits package - Please click and apply to learn more
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's