|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £450000 per annum + Free Parking|
|Contact Name:||Ivana Kovacova|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 09:24|
Senior. NET Developer
Up to £46 000 P/A
As a senior developer you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining software using the .NET Framework and SQL Server to produce data driven, web-based solutions for key stakeholders.
You will assure code produced is of a high standard and will have ability to liaise and communicate with key stakeholders to refine expectations & feedback ideas.
We need a role model for the development team who will provide mentoring skills to other development colleagues. You will benefit from free parking and other great benefits once you join the creative team of currently 5 developers.
What experience will you need to be successful?
- Commercial experience within a fast-paced environment
- Commercial ASP.NET experience
- MVC, VB.NET / C# .NET Framework
- Good understanding of UI design
- Webservices / WebAPI experience
- Commercial SQL Server/TSQL experience
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle
- Be aware of GDPR and security requirements.
- Adaptable, tenacious self-starter who is results orientated
- UK Driving License
I would like to hear from tenacious developers with experience of the full software development lifecycle, someone who thrives in a faced paced environment. All applicants with relevant skillset and commercial ASP.NET will be contacted immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's