Senior finance consultant Microsoft AX and ERP
|Job Title:||Senior finance consultant Microsoft AX and ERP|
|Salary:||£50000 - £75000 per annum + car,pension,bonus|
|Contact Name:||Edward Bell|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2017 14:20|
SENIOR AX FINANCE CONSULTANT
My client is a well-established and leading global Microsoft Dynamics gold partner.
- In the top 3 in the world for AX; we are focussed in AX
- We only work on good quality, large projects; can afford to choose.
- Our projects are all structured g and now in Prince and SureStep
- We see the business as being service led as the software evolves into a commodity. Therefore our services underpin the business, they are not an add on
- Our key markets: Retail, Rental, Technical Services, Manufacturing, Hire & Rental, Wholesale; Commodity Trader
On the back of our long history of success, our ambition is now to:
- Be the first choice for fast growing or larger businesses who are seeking to deploy Microsoft technologies in multiple locations.
- Be acknowledged as the most expert, innovative and customer-service orientated company in our market;
- Be seen as a long-term partner that our customers enjoy working with.
- Continue delivering improved customer business results.
If you join us, you will have a genuine sense of empowerment because your contribution will really make a difference. We believe that talented people, all focused on a shared and powerful vision, can achieve outstanding results.
In addition to a competitive salary and growing list of benefits, your role will offer the opportunity for career development and personal growth.
Reason for vacancy
Due to the continued growth of the business, there is a need to increase the team to ensure that our customers received the best attention we can give them
To deliver application consultancy, implementation services, presales, training and support to customers, prospective customers and operational processes as required.
- Deliver and implement the Financial modules of Dynamics AX
- Deliver high quality business and software application services to clients
- The creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions
- Deliver all consultancy according to our Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan
- Meet customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary
Experience and Skills:
- Expertise in providing financial consultancy in an AX environment; 5 + years as an ERP consultant, 3+ years in AX Financials
- Accounting qualification - an accounting qualification is preferable (eg. ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS, CIPFA)
- A financial background in early part of career
- Experience with Dynamics AX in a Lead Financials Consulting role
- Experience of at least two ERP implementations - large projects preferred
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis
- Pre-sales experience
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Project Management experience
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Educated to degree level, preferably in an IT or Accounting related field
- Experience of Stock, Manufacturing, and Project Accounting
- Commercial and budget awareness
- Client facing
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organising
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict Management
Based as required, whether on client site or in the office or working from home. Travel will be extensive to various locations. It will be a requirement to spend some time in the office in order to develop relationships in-house with the rest of the team, as well as keeping abreast of the developments of the business and understanding the company's approach to the market.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior ERP Consultant
Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
£50000 - £80000 per annum + Package
Dynamics AX Project Manager
Up to £0.00 per annum
Dynamics AX Solution Architect
£60000 - £100000 per annum