Senior Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£300 - £500 per day|
|Start Date:||4 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Latuszka|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 08:58|
SC clearance may be required
- Relevant Professional qualification (CCAB qualified accountant or CMIIA).
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in delivering internal audits within central government
- Experience in developing and delivering internal audit assignments from planning through to reporting.
- Strong experience in the delivery of a wide range of audits at both strategic and operational levels that have delivered impactful assurance.
- A strong track record in delivering and presenting high quality internal audit reports to final stage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confidence and personal credibility to quickly build relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement in responding quickly to fast moving priorities
- Take a lead on the delivery of all aspects of more complex risk based internal audit assignments.
- This includes; planning and leading scoping meetings with senior stakeholders to agree a Terms of Reference; completion of audit fieldwork; leading close meetings to agree audit findings; and producing a robust evidence based draft report, in line with quality, time and budget requirements.
- Manage audit budgets effectively, and proactively identify issues affecting delivery,
- Providing solutions and options ahead of deadlines.
- Support in the production of MI for Audit and Risk Assurance Committee.
- Supporting the relationship with our co-source partner.
- Play an active role in developing relationships with senior stakeholders and across the organisation in order to gain business intelligence and promote the role of Internal Audit.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's