|Latest jobs:||Newport, Wales|
|Salary:||£300 - £500 per day|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
SC clearance may be required
- Relevant Professional qualification (CCAB qualified accountant or CMIIA).
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in delivering internal audits within central government
- Experience in developing and delivering internal audit assignments from planning through to reporting.
- Strong experience in the delivery of a wide range of audits at both strategic and operational levels that have delivered impactful assurance.
- A strong track record in delivering and presenting high quality internal audit reports to final stage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confidence and personal credibility to quickly build relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement in responding quickly to fast moving priorities
- Take a lead on the delivery of all aspects of more complex risk based internal audit assignments.
- This includes; planning and leading scoping meetings with senior stakeholders to agree a Terms of Reference; completion of audit fieldwork; leading close meetings to agree audit findings; and producing a robust evidence based draft report, in line with quality, time and budget requirements.
- Manage audit budgets effectively, and proactively identify issues affecting delivery,
- Providing solutions and options ahead of deadlines.
- Support in the production of MI for Audit and Risk Assurance Committee.
- Supporting the relationship with our co-source partner.
- Play an active role in developing relationships with senior stakeholders and across the organisation in order to gain business intelligence and promote the role of Internal Audit.