Senior Java / GoLang Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Java / GoLang Engineer|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Pearce|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 11:34|
Talent International are pleased to be exclusively partnered with a tech company in Bath.
We are currently seeking a Java / Golang developer for one of the business units.
They process over 1 billion crash reports daily from 85,000 applications, and empower customers to make data-driven decisions on when to focus on building new features, or when to fix bugs.
We are seeking a Senior Golang / Java engineer to work with them in their Bath Office.
What you'll be doing:
* Focusing on the design, development, and testing of the core error report processing systems.
* Developing in Go, Java (Spring framework) or Node.js.
* Developing with storage solutions MongoDB, Redis or Elasticsearch and messaging technologies RabbitMQ or Kafka.
* Working to improve the reliability, scalability, performance, and monitoring of these high throughput systems.
* Experience with application error monitoring
* Interest in engaging with the community through conferences, writing blog posts, attending meetups, etc
* Experience using Docker or Kubernetes
* Experience using Ruby
Golang developer / java developer / bath / bristol
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's