Senior Magento Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Magento Developer|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Russell|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 17:48|
Want to work for one of the best E-commerce business's globally?
The company manages a portfolio of other brands, extending its influence over a wide consumer value proposition and into the public and private business sectors.
The successful candidate will be working to understand our client's requirements whilst planning and developing solutions. The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for designing software solutions using best practice principles, patterns, and appropriate frameworks. They will also be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requires from front-end.
- Dealing directly with clients understanding their needs before planning and developing solutions accordingly
- Taking responsibility over own work and problem solving
- Working on back-end development, from specs created by project managers
- Working on front-end development, from designs created by our design team
- Completing API integrations with external services
- Completing developments to timescales
Skills / Experience
* Proficient in versions Magento 1 & Magento 2 (up to date knowledge)
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a Magento Developer/Web developer role (or equivalent)
* Confident in client facing situations
* Proven e-commerce development expertise
* Experience in Linux
* Experience in Frontend and backend
* Experience in Git, PHP, Payment Gateways, Integrations, ERP and WMX
* A competitive salary
* 15% annual bonus (non-contractual)
* 25 days holiday
* Private healthcare
* Company pension
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* A comprehensive flexible benefit scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's