Senior .NET Developer
|Job Title:||Senior .NET Developer|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ivana Kovacova|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 14:36|
Senior . NET Developer ( 3 days remote)
up to £55 000 P/A
As the leading provider in their field with a powerful presence within the data community spanning the last 15 + years, the organisation needs a Senior . NET Developer with initiative, drive and enthusiasm to join the business and channel their dynamic personality into the team and the software portfolio
As a business culture, we are a fast-paced environment and we are looking for an agile developer who thrives in this setting and delivers high quality code alongside having a creative and insightful edge who can offer ideas to further improve our software functionality.
We offer opportunity to work remotely up to 3 days per week.
On a technical front, we utilise the following in a Dev Ops environment;
- HTML / CSS
- Rabbit MQ
- TDD via unit testing
- Entity framework
- Involved in input into initial feature/project scoping and effort estimation
- Responsible for accuracy of estimates at backlog refinement sessions
- Responsible for delivering on team's sprint goals
- Accountable for delivering unit or BDD tests as part of any completed work
- Accountable for developing high quality code to meet the defined software requirements
- Responsible for supporting the team in delivering high quality code by carrying out code reviews
- Involved in supporting use of automated acceptance tests where possible
- Involved in release testing where necessary;
- Involved in assisting support and project office in bug fixing of released functionality
- Higher Education Qualification or equivalent (desirable)
- Degree or equivalent (desirable)
- Industry recognized software development qualification (desirable)
Culture & Experience
- The desire to work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Full stack developer who understands concepts of software engineering.
- Working as part of an Agile team, preferably in a DevOps environment.
- Creative and capable of presenting ideas for systems improvements.
Please forward your CV today, all candidates with relevant skillset will be contacted within 24 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's