Senior Network Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Network Security Engineer|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alice Powell|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 11:25|
As a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology who has rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages - my client is passionate about their brand, product, customers and employees, and want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share their vision and passion.
As a Senior Network Security Engineer you will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of business critical network security infrastructure.
You will play a key part in delivering Network projects, working collaboratively with other in house teams and third parties as required to improve overall security.
You will need:
- Extensive commercial Network Security experience within large scale operations.Design and operational experience with one or more of the following technologies: WAF, IDS/IPS, DDoS Mitigation.
- Extensive firewall experience (Palo Alto, Check Point, Fortinet).
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and related protocols.
- Knowledge of Datacentre switching architecture: Cisco Nexus, VXLAN.
- Advanced skills in VPNs, AAA services (Cisco ISE), Wireless networks and security. Familiarity with dynamic routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS).
Day to day activities will include:
- Producing and maintaining accurate technical designs, standards and process documentation.
- Providing third line support in troubleshooting and resolving network security related incidents.
- Evaluating existing network security vendor hardware and software releases and recommending upgrades where necessary to resolve security vulnerabilities or provide additional functionality or capacity.
- Playing a key role in the design and delivery of Network projects.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS, ISO 27001 or equivalent certification frameworks.
This is a crucial role within the organisation requiring technical expertise combined with a positive, collaborative, can do attitude.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's