|Latest jobs:||Bath, Somerset|
|Salary:||£60000 - £76000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
An exclusive client Talent International are partnered with are going through a substantial growth period - They are a trusted software stability provider for over 5,000 engineering teams worldwide, including Airbnb, Slack, Pinterest, Lyft, Yelp, and Pandora. They process over 1 billion crash reports daily from 85,000 applications, and empower customers to make data-driven decisions on when to focus on building new features, or when to fix bugs.
- Joining a team of engineers focusing on the design, development, and testing core error report processing systems.
- Developing in Go, Java (Spring framework) or Node.js.
- Developing with storage solutions MongoDB, Redis or Elasticsearch and messaging technologies RabbitMQ or Kafka.
- Taking joint responsibility for the maintenance of several sub-systems.
- Working to improve the reliability, scalability, performance, and monitoring of these high throughput systems.
- Constructively reviewing colleagues work.
- Working closely with other engineering teams on new product features.
- Working with customer engineers to investigate and resolve issues reported by users.
- Over 3 years experience developing in some of our key development languages
- Previous experience working within a team
- Previous experience of taking responsibility for the design and maintenance of sub-systems
- Some experience in helping to develop other staff members
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Quick to learn new skills and solve problems
- Bachelor degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Experience with application error monitoring
- Interest in engaging with the community through conferences, writing blog posts, attending meetups, etc
- Experience using Docker or Kubernetes
pipeline engineer / python engineer / golang / Bath