|Latest jobs:||London, England|
|Salary:||Up to £600000.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Senior Product Manager - Platform
London, England, United Kingdom · Product Managment
They are a direct to consumer e-commerce retailer disrupting the home decor industry. Offering the customers a better shopping experience, excellent service and superior products. Since they were founded, they have grown rapidly and now have ecommerce stores in 20 countries and now have over 120 people working out of their central London office.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for the platforms, which powers our websites in many countries and our end-to-end operations and logistics. You'll work closely with the whole of the business (from operations and finance to country managers) to deliver continuous improvements to the existing platform - and to drive major new projects.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving improvements to our ecommerce backend (Magento 2) that will deliver better experiences for our users. This could cover everything from re-thinking how we recommend products to our users, to improving how items are grouped for delivery.
- Planning and delivering improvements to our Content Management System (Drupal). You'll need to gather requirements from CMS users across eve and decide what we need to deliver and when.
- Working with the partnerships team to integrate offline partners (current partners include Debenhams in the UK, Karstadt in Germany).
- Owning our payments strategy. You'll be assessing the costs and benefits of using different payments options in different countries - and integrating new options when required.
- Overseeing the delivery of a new ERP system (Netsuite) and providing input where required.
- Relentlessly prioritising across all the areas you are accountable for. You have only a certain amount of time in the week. You'll make sure you're spending to deliver the most impact for the business.
- Work with the engineering team as they deliver your features/improvements through agile sprints.
- Manage a team of two Product Managers.
What you'll have (skills)
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- 4+ years total work experience in technical roles. You've been working as a PM on technical products, or as a software engineer.
- 2+ years experience in ecommerce. Strong knowledge of Magento 2 is essential.
- Experience working with APIs to integrate multiple systems. You're happy to read through technical documentation when required and discuss requirements with the engineering team.
- Bonus points for experience working with Content Management Systems.
- Bonus points for experience integrating payment providers.
- Experience running (or working within) a product management process. You've led (or been part of) the process of identifying and prioritising problems, through to development, QA and release.
To be successful in this role you'll be:
- Love the start-up environment.
- Willing to take accountability for success and failure (more of the former than the latter hopefully!)
- Team player.
- Can deal with being under pressure.
- Constantly wanting to better yourself within your role.
What they offer
- The opportunity to work within a young and dynamic startup and learn from excellent colleagues.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Location: Central London
- 23 days holiday per year plus the usual public holidays pro rata.