Senior Project Manager ERP / AX
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager ERP / AX|
|Salary:||£60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Edward Bell|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2017 13:42|
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
My cleint is a well established and leading global Microsoft Dynamics gold partner.
- In the top 3 in the world for AX; we are focussed in AX
- We only work on good quality, large projects; can afford to choose.
- Our projects are all structured g and now in Prince and SureStep
- We see the business as being service led as the software evolves into a commodity. Therefore our services underpin the business, they are not an add on
- Our key markets: Retail, Rental, Technical Services, Manufacturing, Hire & Rental, Wholesale; Commodity Trader
As a long standing member of the elite Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle,
On the back of our long history of success, our ambition is now to:
- Be the first choice for fast growing or larger businesses who are seeking to deploy Microsoft technologies in multiple locations.
- Be acknowledged as the most expert, innovative and customer-service orientated company in our market;
- Be seen as a long-term partner that our customers enjoy working with.
- Continue delivering improved customer business results.
If you join us, you will have a genuine sense of empowerment because your contribution will really make a difference. We believe that talented people, all focused on a shared and powerful vision, can achieve outstanding results.
In addition to a competitive salary and growing list of benefits, your role will offer the opportunity for career development and personal growth.
Reason for vacancy
Due to the continued growth of the business, there is a need to increase the team to ensure that our customers receive the best attention we can give them
Responsible for the successful delivery of projects, ensuring :-
·A quality delivery across all customer engagements
·Achievement of profitable services performance
·High customer satisfaction levels on implementation
·Achievement of key project objectives
·Motivation of individual members of the project delivery team
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, risks, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Track project deliverables and issues using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the projects to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of result
- Ensure HSO Project Methodology is full documented, used in all relevant pieces of work and understood and used by all the Consultants on the project.
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of hands-on software implementation experience with ERP Solutions
- A deep understanding of ERP software implementation project life cycles and methodologies
- Extensive track record of delivering complex large scale projects, to time and budget
- Formal Project Management training (such as PMP, Prince2)
- 10+ years PQE
- Educated to degree level, preferably in an IT related field and/or business
- Management of at least two full lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation projects
- Certified in Microsoft's SureStep implementation methodology
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics AX2012
- Retail / rental /service background
- Experience of projects of more than 1000 man days, £1m in licence revenue
- Multi-phased methodology
- Commercial and budget awareness
- Client facing
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organising
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict Management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's