|Latest jobs:||Bristol, S. W. England, England|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Senior Reports Analyst
£30,000 - £35,000
Would you like to be part of an exciting organisation that is a is constantly using new technologies to drive data through the organisation?
My client is constantly growing and is currently looking for a Senior Reports Analyst to join their team based in Bristol. As a Senior Reports Analyst, you will become a vital part of the Data & Analytics team and work to effectively manage the reporting workload while looking at new and innovative way to improve processes.
As a Senior Analyst you will be working closely with the Report Analysts to mentor and guide them through their workload.
- Ensure that all reports are produced and delivered to clients accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the team to action any ad hoc requests from external and internal individuals.
- Work with the team to improve processes to ensure optimisation.
- Create new reports to support analysis activities across the business.
- Mentor and support more junior individuals within the team.
Essential Experiences & Skills
- Strong experience with Advanced Excel.
- An understanding of SQL reporting.
- Mentoring team members.
- Methodical and analytical.
- Driven and passionate to develop your own skills while reaching deadlines.
- Experience with either QLIK, Business Objects, Crystal Reports or similar packages.
If you believe that you do have the required experience for this position or wanted to find out more then please apply or forward me your most recent CV.