Senior Technical Architect - Cloud / Infrastructure / End-User
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Architect - Cloud / Infrastructure / End-User|
|Salary:||£75000.00 - £85000 per annum + 28 days holiday, flexi time, gym|
|Start Date:||1 month|
|Contact Name:||Eleanor George|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 16:37|
We are looking for a Lead Technical Architect with the gravitas and technical know-how to define and govern how technical solutions are designed, configured and implemented - Specifically, moving technologies into the cloud / Azure - for a large digital transformation programme of work
We need an experienced, Technical Architect / Solution Architect, as the technical design authority, to manage and implement the technical architectural blueprint, leveraging the IT capabilities across the organisation.
Your extensive experience in Infrastructure design, technical documentation authoring, and implementation of Infrastructure Architecture, Windows Server and Windows Desktop/Mobile Operating systems, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Datacentre consolidations, virtualisation and large-scale deployments will be paramount.
You will be experienced in liaising with key stakeholders to determine and prioritise business requirements, transforming business requirements in technical requirements, and working with cross functional teams to ensure successful cost-effective project execution.
Key experience needed:
- Demonstrate significant experience of designing and architecting technical solutions within in large complex multi-faceted organisations
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically whilst having a strong focus on End-User technologies and operational service delivery
- Demonstrate experience of translating user requirements into solution designs
- Able to take ownership of the solution design from inception to delivery to the end customer
- Experience in leading and supporting other architects to deliver a cohesive end-to-end architecture - This includes System Architects, Network Architects, Data Architect
- Ability to take the lead during meetings and help to drive governance and programme level boards with associated stakeholder management
- Provide formal specialist technical training in some of the following ICT systems; desktop, server, database, networks, telephony (or similar)
- Substantial knowledge of ICT enterprise architecture principles gained through significant experience of solutions delivery in similar size organisations - across End User Computing , Cloud , Network , Cloud Security and Data Centre Solutions
- Knowledge and experience in applying architectural tools and methods using industry best practice
You will also be well versed in Cloud Security - an essential element of this massive Tech Refresh.
If this is you, send your CV today - I'd be delighted to talk through the organisation, the programme, the team, the interesting challenges they are facing and what is on offer with this great role.
Cloud Technical Architect / Infrastructure / Workplace technology / ICT solutions / technical design authority / technical architecture blueprint / capacity and capability change initiatives / roadmaps / Azure / Solution Architect / data centres / Office 365 / Tech Refresh
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft Azure Architect
Birmingham, West Midlands
£600 - £700 per day
.NET/Azure Senior Developer - Netherlands
€70000 - €90000 per annum
O365 Security Consultant - 6 Months+ - Brussels
Up to £0.00 per annum
Skype for Business Consultant - 18 months
£74 - £75 per annum