|Latest jobs:||Nottingham, Nottinghamshire|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
£55 000 p/a
As the leading provider in their field with a powerful presence within the data community spanning the last 15 + years, the organisation needs a Software Developer with initiative, drive and enthusiasm to join the business and channel their dynamic personality into the team and the software portfolio.
As a company we are investing heavily in the future technology stack and the team is maturing its agile working practices. Day to day you will work with developers, QA and product team and may also engage in technical discussions with partners and customers in relation to new integration plans or integration issues.
The work you will be involved in will be complex and typically will require at least 3 years' experience as a software developer.
- Socket APIs
- REST/Web APIs
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Dependency injection
- TDD Unit Testing
- Input into initial feature/project scoping and effort estimation
- Providing accurate estimates at backlog refinement sessions
- Supporting the delivery of the team's sprint goals
- Delivering unit or BDD tests as part of any completed work
- Developing high quality code to meet the defined software requirements
- Carrying out code reviews
- Working with 3rd party APIs to provide high quality solutions
- Supporting the use of automated acceptance tests where possible
- Assisting support and project delivery in resolving issues in released functionality
Culture & Experience
- The desire to work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Creative and capable of presenting ideas for systems improvements.
- Working as part of an Agile team, preferably in a DevOps environment
- Higher Education Qualification or equivalent (desirable)
- Degree or equivalent (desirable)
- Industry recognized software development qualification (desirable)
If you would like to be considered for interview, please submit your CV today. All candidates with relevant skillset will be contacted within 48 hrs.