|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Salary:||£70000 - £120000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dani Watson|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2018 10:42|
I am working exclusively with a new client with an urgent requirement for a Solution Architect to join their award winning team and to join their expanding Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 practice.
My global end client are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to provide expertise towards their upcoming D365 implementation project. This role is based within London however offers flexibility if required, with the potential of remote work.
The succesful candidate will have:
- An excellent level of experience in Dynamics AX/ D365 (2012R3 and above preferred)
- Technical as well as Functional understanding of Dynamics AX
- A Strong understanding of Dynamics AX modules (e.g Finance, Trade and logisitics etc.)
- At least one Full project lifecycle experience - with a preference in agi;e/waterfall/scrum
- An understanding of the overall Microsoft Technology stack (SQL, SSRS, Power BI etc.)
- A previous experience in consulting is also preferred
This Opportunity offers one of the best salary as well as bonus packages in the Market.
Please contact me if you'd like me to provide more details/ answer questions on the client and the project involved.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's