SQL Server Developer
|Job Title:||SQL Server Developer|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Garbutt|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 15:50|
£45,000 - £50,000 (doe)
Would you like to be part of a market leading global organisation that is a driving force in the development of technology?
My client is constantly growing and looking for individuals to join their team and make their mark on the company. As a SQL Server Developer, you will become a vital part of the MI department and be responsible for building and maintaining the SQL Server systems.
You will set the bar for quality and reliability for the continuing development of the department's most critical and complex systems. To do this, you need to have a keen eye for detail and be able to demonstrate a methodical way of thinking.
- Utilising the SQL server to participate in the development and maintenance of data centric solutions in response to varied business problems.
- Working with the team on multi developer projects.
- Assist in the continuous improvement and maintenance of databases and existing solutions.
- Reporting of activity and trends within the servers/databases.
- Development of business facing reports and solutions. (SSIS, SSRS and SQL Agent)
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of relevant documentation.
Essential Experiences & Skills
- Commercial database development using SQL Server 2012 or later.
- Strong experience with T-SQL and query tuning.
- Experience working within a team environment and delivering high quality solutions.
- High attention to detail and methodical in your way of thinking.
- Experience with SQL Code QA.
- Knowledge of SQL Server performance monitoring.
- Experience working with large database systems.
- Experience of SQL unit testing.
If you believe that you have the required experience for this position or want to find out more then please apply or forward me your most recent CV and all applications will be replied to within 48 hours!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's