|Job Title:||support developer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ted Niblett|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 18:27|
Microsoft Dynamics Support Developer
One of the largest software companies in the UK are looking to grow their support practice. Working with some of the biggest projects around the UK.
Are you looking to progress your career in a fast paced company, working in a tight knit team. This gold partner are looking for a Dynamics CRM Technical Support Developer / Consultant to support customers who have bespoke development solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics technologies within their SI Practice support team.
In this role you will need to:
- Record, investigate and resolve cases brought up by customers using bespoke Microsoft technologies.
- Develop regression tests to reproduce problems, and implement fixes to C# applications
- Effective and often communication with clients and in-house teams
- Manage dedicated support cases and support queries across a range of technologies
- 2+ years C# development including ASP.NET Web applications and web services
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL queries and stored procedures
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- Previous experience of SQL Server, Microsoft CRM, Sharepoint and Azure cloud environments (highly desirable)
This company offers great development opportunities always looking to promote employees to higher levels in their career. Always look in house first to see who they can promote before looking out into the market.
If you want to develop your career please get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's