|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £75000 per annum + car, bonus and healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Turnbull|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2018 16:44|
Technical Architect- 50/50 onsite and home based.
Salary up to £80,000
- Focus on implementing D365 to customers.
- Support sales and the pre-sales Team to ensure D365 solutions for prospects are being promoted.
- Provide the link between the customer technical team and the internal technical & development teams
- To design, deploy and maintain the D365 Cloud environments necessary to support the customers project, ensuring it is cost effective and fit for purpose. These environments may be required to support D365 Finance & Operations, Sales, CDS, Middleware, VSTS, Data Warehouses or any other Cloud/Subscription based solution.
- Working closely with the Solution architect and the Development Lead to ensure that environment, bespoke software and interfaces will provide a robust solution for the customer.
- Involvement in the build and release of software packages.
- Involvement in the migration of data between non-production environments and the production environment.
- To ensure that you are up to date with all D365 products through self-learning and where necessary through external / Microsoft lead conferences.
- 5+ years of hands-on infrastructure experience with Enterprise-level IT Systems.
- Previous experience as a Technical Design lead
- Good understanding of implementation methodology / demonstrate understanding of the implementation process for ERP system.
- Experience with all or part Microsoft Stack: SQL Server; Azure Stack (Compute, Storage, Azure SQL, Automation etc.); SharePoint, Office 365 etc