|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Contact Name:||Sebastian Carter|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 11:30|
Hello, I am currently representing a digital agency that is looking for a Technical Architect to come in on a permanent basis in London.
They are looking to pay a salary of approx. £70k.
- Strong ability to work in a team.
- Capable of concisely communicating application design to technical and non-technical parties, both in documentation and verbally.
- Comfortable with all sorts of data structures, relational and no-SQL
- Understanding of containerization and virtualization
- Understanding Unix based systems and micro services
- Plenty of experience with web services, especially RESTful web services
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall development processes and using tools similar to the Atlassian Suite
- Define high level solution designs in documents using diagrams such as conceptual, logical and physical architecture
- Comfortable leading technical discussions with third party suppliers and partners
- Familiarity working within a Technical Authority Board structure - both presenting own work and reviewing colleagues' work
- Experience of doing reliable t-shirt sizing / ball park estimation
- Experience of defining and updating solutions that fit client budget and time constraints
- Experience of assisting PMs with priorities based on complexity and technology strategy
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an architect
- Minimum 4 years development experience; ideally this will be with Java frameworks and technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Maven
- Ideally has experience with Java-based CMS
- Agency experience is preferable
If you have most of the required skills then please apply below!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's