Technical Consultant/Senior D365 F&O Architect-6 month contract
|Job Title:||Technical Consultant/Senior D365 F&O Architect-6 month contract|
|Salary:||£600.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Fryer|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 11:59|
Technical Consultant/ Senior D365 F&O Architect - 6 month contract - Part time - Remote
My Wales based client, a highly reputable software business is currently looking for a Senior D365 F&O Architect for an initial 6-month part time contract, extension extremely likely.
Whilst the role will be mostly remote, there will be occasional travel to Wales so please consider this when applying.
Initially this role will be part-time on a 30 hours per week contract, increasing to full time further into the projects. There are two specific projects you will be looking at.
The Following are the technical activities that we typically undertake in any engagement. I have also attached the excel listing detailed activities.
- Driving technical stream tasks by Conducting technical workshops and guiding customers in setting processes for technical stream mainly;
- Environment Strategy and Planning
- Integration Strategy
- DM Strategy
- Reporting / BI Strategy (if in Scope)
- Testing Strategy
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects based on d365 Finance & Operations
- Conducting regular Tech sync calls with the customer IT Team.
- Working closely with IGD Dev Lead in defining the processes to support BUILD phase activities.
- Single Point of Contact for technical queries from customer and in turn liaising with FastTrack/PG for issue resolution.
- Guiding the planning / execution of Performance testing (if needed, but in an advisory capacity)
- Supporting Go-Live preparation activities
- Project Approach i.e. SDD with the SA
- Infrastructure (Strategy, setup, instructions, guidance, support - not Just D365 wider as needed)
- Integrations (Same as above - strategy can be wider)
- Security (Same as above - not just D365 but wider as needed)
- Reporting (Same as above - as wide as it needs to be 3rd part, ISVs)
- ALM (Devsop setup organisation and ensuring we assist to organise)
Location: Remote and Wales
Day Rate: £650 per day DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-growing business. If you are interested, please apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's