Technical Lead Software Developer
|Job Title:||Technical Lead Software Developer|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Ivana Kovacova|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 13:15|
TECHNICAL LEAD DEVELOPER
Stoke on Trent
£65 000 P/A
My client -global operation is driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. They are looking for motivated tech lead, strong mentor, who is passionate about the latest technologies.
As a tech lead you will take responsibility for your team and ensure enhancements of the current website, mobile and tablet products are managed to the highest standards. You will support the Systems Development Manager alongside the Team Lead in the delivery of software by providing solutions and technical governance for the development team.
You will work closely with creative team of developers to help them implement correct technical solutions to an expected high level of quality.
This innovative company will always be a technology organisation. They hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and continue to break new ground in software innovation. They truly look after their employees and offers fantastic benefit packages and structured career progression opportunity.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Commercial experience with leading development solutions.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment.
- Commercial ASP.NET experience.
- Ability to show patience in mentoring and coaching staff.
- Commercial experience within web development, preferably HTML5 and CSS 3.
- Good technical documentation skills.
- High standards of work and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Typescript (if not Typescript, experience with a strongly typed language such as C#. VB, C++, ActionScript).
- Proven track record in high availability multi browser compatible development
- Previous experience of working with high availability multi user n-tier systems
- Degree educated in Computer Science (or relevant discipline)
- Taking responsibility alongside the Team Lead of work estimation within the team, producing solution documents
- Having an in depth, excellent understanding of the technical structure, domain and architecture of the systems the team is responsible for and how those systems are configured in the development and production estate.
- Gaining a good understanding of the technical structure, the domain and architecture of the systems the team are responsible for.
- Working with all stake holders including principal and senior development to create fit for purpose solutions.
- Owning technical solutions from development to live at a micro level.
- Mentoring members of the team to ensue distribution of knowledge.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Mobile technologies
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Scrum of experience of working in an agile environment.
- MS SQL Server experience
- Annual salary review
- Private pension contribution/Bonus Scheme
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Relocation Assistance and many more
If you would like to be considered for interview, please apply with your updated version of your CV today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's