Trade and Logistics Consultant
|Job Title:||Trade and Logistics Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Dani Watson|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 11:57|
Perm - MS Dynamics Consultants - All Levels- AX/D365 Trade and Logistics/Finance/Manufacturing
I am working exclusively for a client with an urgent requirement for a Functional Consultant to join their award winning team and to join their expanding Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 practice.
My global client are looking for an experienced Functional Consultant to provide expertise towards their upcoming D365 implementation project. This role isn't specific to location - with offices across the UK and with the ability to work remotely.
This is an opportunity to work for a fast growing, award winning organization and to earn a very generous salary whilst achieving that flexibility needed.
The succesful candidate will have:
- A Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in Dynamics AX/ D365 (2012R3 and above preferred)
- A Functional understanding in requirements gathering and process mapping and system configuration
- A Strong understanding of AX/D365 Trade and Logistics/ Finance/ Manufacturing modules
- Preferrably one Full project lifecycle experience
- Proven experience in consulting in the past
Please contact me if you'd like me to provide more details/ answer questions on the client and the projects involved.
Let me tell you more info - get in touch
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics CRM Developer (D365 CE)
£400 - £600 per day + expenses
Senior D365 Developer - Exclusive Role
Dynamics CRM Developer - Up to £55K
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £55000 per annum
Dynamics CRM Developer - D365 - Bristol with Remote
£450 - £525 per annum
Business Development Executive