|Latest jobs:||City of London, London|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
My London based Banking client is currently looking for an accomplished Tradefloor Support engineer on an initial 12 month contract to provide support for traders and back office staff in the securities and investment banking business areas.
- Call logging & Deskside support
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software
- Experience with market data systems including Bloomberg
- Desktop Applications knowledge such as Microsoft Office, Symantec Backup Exec 2012
- Escalating issues and ensuring issues are solved until conclusion
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Day rate: £240 + per day
Start date: ASAP (they can interview this week and there is a 2-3 week on boarding process for various checks)
If you are interested and looking for a long term contract opportunity please apply today and we will be in touch as soon as possible with more information.