|Job Title:||UX/UI Designer|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Free parking|
|Contact Name:||Ivana Kovacova|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 09:51|
My client based in Stafford is a marketing leading organisation which is spreading globally from the UK into China, India and the US. They are looking for a junior UI/UX designer to join their team to be responsible for delivering the best online user experience.
As your role will be extremely important for company's success and assurance of customer satisfaction and loyalty, we would expect you to have at least 1-year experience to join the creative team.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and creating positive user journeys. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how site functions
- Create original graphic designs
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Portfolio of design projects
- A good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Team spirit; strong communication skills
- Experience of collaborative working in a multi-disciplined, agile environment
- Degree in relevant field- desirable
If you join us as a UI/UX designer you will benefit from free parking, reduced taxi service for commuters, birthday holiday, performance bonus, relaxed dress code, friendly working environment and many more amazing benefits. You will be joining a company that believes in disrupting the market and allowing their employees to work independently and autonomously to make a difference.
If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we would like you to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's