WebOps / Web Operations Engineer - AWS
|Job Title:||WebOps / Web Operations Engineer - AWS|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day + OUTSIDE IR35|
|Contact Name:||Eleanor George|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 14:51|
We are looking for a great Web Operations Engineer will work with the Digital Services team to provide support to existing services and infrastructure.
This team is an Agile team of 60 digital professionals that design, develop and maintain this organisation's portfolio of digital services including the website and other important public facing services.
- Provide support and operational input to the existing WebOps team
- Provide support to developer and tester requests
- Work with the team to identify opportunities for automation and optimisation.
- Provide documentation on configuration and changes
- Support the existing backlog
Skills and experience required:
- Experience with AWS.
- Operational management of Windows servers, delivery a complex web application stack.
- An understanding of application deployment strategies, continuous integration and version control.
- Experience debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability environment.
- Strong critical, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working within an Agile development environment.
- Administering common databases like SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience with VMWare and VDI.
- Operational management of Linux servers, delivering a complex web application stack.
- Knowledge of Docker and Rancher.
- Experience of CI/CD tools such as Octopus or Jenkins.
This is a great long-term contract - 12 months - Based in Central Manchester
Remote working 1 day per week
£400 per day - OUTSIDE IR35
If this is you and you have the relevant skills and experience - send your CV today!
I look forward to speaking
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's